School Based Mental Health Supports

Please note that the LDSB self-referral service (form below) is not active during July and August 2024. If  you, or someone you know is experiencing an emergency, please call 911.  For non-urgent situations, we encourage you to seek support by contacting Kids Help Phone or 211 for appropriate resources in your community.


If you are a secondary student interested in talking to a Social Worker, please use this form to provide us with your contact information and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Please Note: This is NOT a crisis service. This form is only to be used by students to refer themselves to mental health supports. It is not intended to be used by a parent, staff member, or for a student to refer another student for support. 

If this is an emergency please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.

If you are in need of immediate mental health crisis support please contact:
Maltby Centre:
        - Monday-Friday – 613-546-8535 and let them know that your situation is urgent
        - After hours and weekends – 613-544-4229 
Addiction and Mental Health Services of KFL&A:
        - Kingston & Frontenac – 613-544-4229
        - Lennox & Addington – 613-354-7388

Kids Help Phone:
- 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868


First name:    Last name: 

What school do you attend? 

What grade are you in?  

What is the best phone number to reach you?  

Please provide a brief description of what you would like support with.  [500 words or less]:

If a Social Worker is not able to reach you at the phone number provided above, they will contact you via your LDSB email account. Please be advised that at this time, ongoing email counselling is not available with Social Workers.

By clicking submit, you will be submitting the above information directly to your school Social Worker.

Security Measure